Great property for rental potential or rehab for a homeowner with some TLC. So much has already been done, but the home will need some work to be move in ready. For that reason, we are only considering cash offers for the time being. Please take a look quick, this discounted home won’t sit for long!
3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms, including a full master bathroom. 2 car garage was converted nicely to a 1 car garage and a finished walkout basement with an unfinished subbasement.
Previous owners had problems with water, so they unfinished the subbasement, sealed the foundation cracks and added a sump pump, they haven’t had water since now it just needs to be finished again to add even more space to this house!
For more pictures, follow this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wz1t1cBCjsmdVKWo2
For the Investor Buyer: This home would retail in the $130’s as a rehab flip.
Look up the following comparables on Zillow to confirm: comps from MLS
- 11301 Norton – 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car, finished walkout basement, just a bit larger, sold for $160,000 ($7500 over list) in 2 days in June
- 11215 Myrtle – 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath home with a full unfinished basement, sold for $138,5000 in 48 days in September
- 4301 E 113th: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, unfinished basement, sold in 1 day for $125,800 ($800 over list) in May
- 11418 Spruce Ave – 4 Bedroom 2 Bath, raised ranch – NO garage, full unfinished basement sold for $124,000 in 52 days in June
- 11227 Norton Ave: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car, finished, walk up basement, sold for $127,000 ($8,500 over list price) in 26 days in June
- 11204 Myrtle – Active LIsting with 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, 2 car garage, unfinished basement, rented property. On market for 27 days at $84,900
When we plug this into Rentobeter – we have an average rent of $912 and a median rent of $875.
To request a showing, contact Scott Tucker at 816-284-7844 / Scott@kcinvest.com